When we gather as a body of believers, we seek to Glorify God through corporate worship that is sensitive, creative and heartfelt.
- Our corporate services will be about, for, and to, the all powerful, all encompassing, almighty God displaying His glory and not for us.
- We will express musical worship in a culturally relevant way to our community around us utilizing the complete spectrum of instrumental voices as we are gifted as a church.
- Undistracting Excellence. We will lead others to worship God in spirit and truth, through music, scripture, prayer, testimony and celebration in a way that focuses and rouses peoples attention toward Him and not on us.
- We will lead to encourage the congregation to worship God in a manner that is active, passionate and authentic allowing for personal expressions of worship and encouraging biblical reactions to the revelations of a loving God.
- The authentic and heartfelt worship of the gathered church will serve as a witness to unbelievers that may come to know him.
- We will keep the truth of God, as expressed in His Word, the subject of the words we sing or speak.
- It is our desire that all that we say or do will simply flow out of us as an act of worship to the Lord to glorify Him and not ourselves.
- We will provide thoughtful, God inspired services that flow, allowing the gathered body to see God, experience His majesty, respond to His Holy Spirit and that tell His story.
- We will provide training within the ministry to help people grow in their skills and so that others may join and serve beside us.
- We will use various types of technology in an appropriate manner to aid in delivering the message in a way that is effective and powerful without being overstated.